Tuition and Fees (2023-2024 academic year) (Yen)
|Item||1st-year Students||Transfer Students||Notes|
|2nd-year Students||3rd-year Students|
|Dormitory||263,100||263,100||Including utilities (except electricity) and maintenance. The dormitory room is for ten months per year. Additional payment will be required if one stays in the dormitory longer.|
|Dorm Electricity||12,000||12,000||Adjustments based on actual costs will be made.|
|Board||300,000||300,000||Including three meals a day on weekdays (except holidays) and lunch and supper on Saturdays during trimester periods.|
|Insurance and Other fees||74,600||65,600||56,600|
- This chart lists all prices in Japanese yen. Current exchange rates between yen and other currencies are widely available on the internet.
- The tuition and fees are subject to change each year. Board may be revised in the middle of the year depending on price change
- The chart is for the singles’ dormitory. Married students should inquire about fees for the family dormitory.
- Japanese National Health Insurance, which is required for all residents in Japan, is not included in these fees. The premium for National Health Insurance is based on the individual’s income. Students without any personal income may expect to pay around ¥20,000 per year to the Japanese government.
- Alumni society fee (2,000 yen per year) will be collected when you graduate.