Online Applications for Fall 2023
Thank you for your interest in the EAI program. Unfortunately, we have reached our capacity for the 2023 Fall program. Therefore, we are unable to accept any further applications at this time. We hope that you will still consider applying to the EAI program for 2024.
Who May Apply?
Christian students from any accredited college or university are welcome to apply as visiting EAI students.
- TCU has partnerships with several universities to simplify the process for students from those universities in terms of the acceptance of academic credits, payment of fees, etc. Our current partner universities with special agreements concerning the EAI Program are as follows (in alphabetical order): Asbury University, Belmont University, Biola University, Campbellsville University, Carson-Newman University, Covenant College, Dordt University, George Fox University, Huntington University, Judson University, Lee University, Olivet Nazarene University, Spring Arbor University, Taylor University, University of Northwestern St. Paul, Waynesburg University, Wheaton College.
- For applicants currently enrolled at partner universities: An agreement with each partner university states that, while attending EAI, the student will continue to be enrolled at the home university, provided that the student registers for enough credit hours (usually 12) at EAI to be considered a full-time student at the home university.
- TCU also extends a special welcome to students from universities in North America associated with the Council of Christian Colleges and Universities (the CCCU) and the International Affiliates of the CCCU.
- Most applicants to the EAI program are currently enrolled at an accredited college or university (both at the time of application and during their time of study at Tokyo Christian University).
- Students who have completed their undergraduate program or who are on leave from their university may also be eligible to apply for the EAI Program. If this applies to you, please contact TCU’s Admissions Office to inquire about your eligibility to apply for the EAI Program.
- Applicants should have at least a 3.0 GPA at their home university. Students who are borderline should contact TCU’s Admissions Office to ask about eligibility.
EAI Application Periods
TCU accepts and reviews applications for the EAI Program on a rolling admission basis from mid-November until early spring. Applications will be accepted until the final deadline (expected to be in April) OR until there is no more room left in the fall cohort, whichever comes first.
We recommend that interested students apply as early as possible.
EAI Application Forms
Please check back again this fall to apply for the 2024 Fall program.