Tuition Fees (2020-2021 academic year) (Yen)
|Use of Facilities||235,000||235,000|
|Dormitory||253,000||253,000||Including utilities (except electricity) and maintenance. The dormitory room is for ten and a half months per year. Additional payment will be required if the student stays in the dormitory longer.|
|Dorm Electricity||10,000||10,000||Adjustments based on actual costs will be made.|
|Board||300,000||300,000||Including three meals a day on weekdays (except holidays) and lunch and supper on Saturdays during trimester periods.|
|Insurance and Other fees||68,000||51,000||Injury Insurance; Student General Insurance (this policy supplements the student’s Japanese National Health Insurance policy); TCU retreat; and an annual medical check-up.|
- This chart lists all prices in Japanese yen. Current exchange rates between yen and other currencies are widely available on the internet.
- The tuition fee is subject to change every year.
- The above chart is for the single’s dormitory residents. Please inquire fees for the family dormitory.
- Alumni society fee (2,000 yen per year) will be collected when you graduate.
- Japanese National Health Insurance, which is required for all residents in Japan, is not included in these fees. The premium for National Health Insurance is based on the individual’s income. Students without any personal income may expect to pay around ¥20,000 per year to the Japanese government.