Who would come…
The applicant must comply with the conditions listed below:
- The applicant must be a baptized Christian who accepts Tokyo Christian University’s statement of faith.
- The applicant must be eighteen years of age or above and must have attained high school graduation or its equivalent by the time of matriculation into TCU, as indicated in one of the following ways:
- The applicant must have completed or expect to complete twelve years of standard school education before entering TCU; or
- The applicant must hold an International Baccalaureate, Abitur, or Baccalaureate; or
- The applicant must have an equivalent education as documented by the competent educational authority in his/her home country (homeschoolers are encouraged to apply; contact the Admissions Office for more details).
- The applicant must have adequate English proficiency to understand university courses in English.