Tax deductible in Japan
Thank you for your interest in giving to Tokyo Christian University. Every gift, small or large, is important to us.
You can give your gift online with your credit card (Visa or Mastercard). All gifts are tax deductible within Japan. To apply for your tax deduction, an official receipt from Tokyo Christian University is necessary. Please write your full address and zip code when you fill out your contact information if you wish to receive a receipt from us.
Type of gift
- You can designate your gift on the next page. If you do not wish to make a special designation, it will be considered as a general gift to TCU.
- List of designations on the next page is shown only by numbers and abbreviations for each item. Please note which number matches your designation from the list below and move on.
No.1 Tokyo Christian University
No.2 Graduate School of Theology
No.3 Scholarship for Pastor・Church Ministries Track Students
No.4 Scholarship for International Students／International education
No.5 Youth-ministry／Summer Outreach
No.6 Scholarship for welfare Students／Volunteer activities
No.7 Church Music
No.8 Zimbabwe-Japan Scholarship
No.9 TCU Koinonia Student Support Collection
- Your gift amount will be charged to your credit card or withdrawn from your account according to the agreement you have with your credit card company.
- Please check your statement from your credit card company for the actual date of money transfer.
- For recurring gifts, your gift will be made on the day of the month when you first give.
- TCI(TCU) will send you an official receipt after receiving your gift from your credit card company. In most cases, therefore, it will take 2-3 months from the time that you give until you receive your receipt.
- The date on your receipt will be the date that your gift is received by TCI(TCU) from your credit card company. Please note that receipts for your November and December gifts may be dated in January.
- You can change or end your recurring gifts at any time. Please feel free to contact TCI(TCU). Your recurring gift will continue until you notify us of your desire to change or end it.
- You can designate your gift on the next page. If you do not wish to make a special designation, it will be considered as a general gift to TCI(TCU).
For more information
Tokyo Christian Institute
3-301-5-1 Uchino, Inzai city, Chiba 270-1347 Japan
Tel: 0476-46-1131 (Mon.-Fri. 9：00-16：45)