Minor in Japanese Studies / Minor in Global Studies
The English-track students who anticipate having fulfilled certain requirements upon graduation may declare a Minor in Japanese Studies or a Minor in Global Studies.
Rules for Minor
- Required credits for a minor are 16 credits.
- Students cannot take a minor that is identical to their Major (Global Studies).
- Students may complete more than one minor if class scheduling conflicts do not prevent it.
- If a course is specified as a major requirement and a minor requirement, it can be counted for both.
- There is no course grade standard for individual minor courses.
- GPA of 2.50 in all courses applied to the minor.